Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
You’ve got your tickets, you’re getting excited, and we can’t wait to see you!
We’ve just got a few things to cover to make sure your visit is out-of-this-world good.
Tickets + Timed Entry
- Locate your tickets in your inbox and have them on your phone or printed out. Tickets will be in a second email, sent to you with the subject line “Your Perot Museum Tickets.” If you can’t find it, check your spam folder.
- Arrive as close as possible to the time of entry listed on your ticket. Early birds will have to wait outside on the Plaza or in their vehicles. This is a new process that will help us keep everyone safe and ensure we’re following capacity guidelines.
- Hop in the “Have Tickets” line. From there, you can scan yourself in for a contact-free entry. Pro-tip: keep your tickets – reentry is allowed if you leave and return.
Health + Safety
- Face coverings are required for all guests ages 3 and over. You won’t be alone—our staff will be rocking them too!
- Elevators will be limited to four guests per ride, or one family unit. If you don’t need the elevator, we suggest taking the T-rexalator (aka our escalator) up to Level 4 and take the stairs on the way down.
- Social distancing rules of 6 feet apart – or one adult Velociraptor – will be in effect with onsite signage and staff to help provide a friendly reminder.
- We will have sanitizer stations throughout the Museum and foot levers to open bathroom doors allowing you to keep your hands as clean as possible during your visit.
- Not feeling well? Please stay home. We’ll be here when you’re feeling up for it!
- If you’ve been here in the last several years, the experience will look different. Follow onsite signage to help guide you.
- Water fountains will be shut down, but guests can bring in water bottles.
- Based on the guidelines set by the CDC, state, city and county officials, the Moody Family Children’s Museum, Hoglund Foundation Theater, Labs, and several other interactive areas will remain closed until further notice.
- Instead of paper brochures, digital maps can be accessed through QR codes located on signs throughout the Museum.
- If you’re driving, your trusty GPS should get you here. For directions using other modes of transportation, including public transit, here’s a helpful guide.
- Parking is available in a number of convenient locations around the Museum. To view more information and parking options please see our handy map. Members get 50% off by paying inside at the Members Parking kiosk.
- Change of plans? If you can’t make it, send us an email with your order number at email@example.com. Your order number can be found on your confirmation email.
That’s it! You’re all set. We’re thrilled you’re joining us and we’ll see you soon at the Perot Museum.