Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
You’ve got your tickets, you’re getting excited, and we can’t wait to see you!
We’ve just got a few things to cover to make sure your visit is out-of-this-world good.
Tickets + Timed Entry
- Locate your tickets in your inbox and have them on your phone or printed out. Tickets will be in a second email, sent to you with the subject line “Your Perot Museum Tickets.” If you can’t find it, check your spam folder.
- Arrive as close as possible to the time of entry listed on your ticket.
In accordance with CDC guidelines, masks are not required for vaccinated visitors. All unvaccinated visitors, including children 3 and older, should continue to wear masks.
- For a great experience, we suggest taking the T-rexalator (aka our escalator) up to Level 4 and take the stairs on the way down.
- Water fountains will be shut down, but guests can bring in water bottles.
- Food and drinks (other than water bottles) are
- The Hoglund Foundation Theater is currently closed, but don’t worry – there’s plenty of other things to explore in the Museum.
- Instead of paper brochures, digital maps can be accessed through QR codes located on signs throughout the Museum.
- If you’re driving, your trusty GPS should get you here. For directions using other modes of transportation, including public transit, here’s a helpful guide.
- Parking is available in a number of convenient locations around the Museum. To view more information and parking options please see our handy map. Members get 50% off by paying inside at the Members Parking kiosk.
- Change of plans? If you can’t make it, send us an email with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your order number can be found in your confirmation email.
That’s it! You’re all set. We’re thrilled you’re joining us and we’ll see you soon at the Perot Museum.