In-Kind Donation Requests
The Perot Museum of Nature and Science supports other local nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations annually by donating Museum memberships to assist with fundraising efforts. Due to the volume of requests received, organizations must meet the program guidelines listed below to be considered.
Donation Program Guidelines
- The Perot Museum grants donation requests for specific events such as silent or live auctions that raise funds for a charitable cause.
- Priority is given to nonprofit organizations with STEM or science education focus.
- Only one request per organization per calendar year will be considered.
- Applications must be submitted at least two months before the event date, otherwise we cannot guarantee they will be processed.
- The Perot Museum does not donate memberships to be used as incentives, thank-you gifts, door prizes, raffles, for entertainment purposes, or to fundraisers that benefit an individual or individual families.
All requests are evaluated on an individual basis. Projects of all nonprofit organizations are considered for a contribution without regard to race, gender, disability, religion, ethnicity, age, or sexual orientation.
- Proof of 501(c)(3) status must be submitted with the request.
- Please attach your official paperwork for the event so that we have the information needed to deliver the donation as a digital PDF.