Celebrate love…with a T. rex twist!
February 14, 6-9pm
This event has reached capacity.
The perfect Valentine’s date is waiting for you at the Perot Museum. Spend an evening falling in love with all things science as you explore the Museum’s halls and exhibits, including access to our latest exhibition, T. rex: The Ultimate Predator.
Plus, toast the night away while enjoying live music and delicious food and drinks!
What’s on Tap
Mama Lama Sweets
Community Beer Co.
Additional beer, wine and champagne options
Danni & Kris – I Heart the 70s
Seating available on a first-come, first-served basis
Food and drinks are an additional cost.
Know Before You Go
- This event is for guests age 21+ only; please have your state-issued ID card or driver’s license ready to show at the entrance.
- Self-parking is available in the main Museum Parking Lot located under Woodall Rodgers Freeway, on Broom Street across from the Museum. Parking is $10 per car; only credit cards are accepted.
- Members will receive complimentary parking redeemable with coupon.
- Taking public transportation, carpooling or taking designated driver services are also great options! Due to the type of event, we are encouraging ride-share.
Food and drinks
- Food and drinks will be available for purchase and accessible throughout the Museum.
- This event will take place rain or shine. All activities will be accessible inside the Museum. Tickets are non-refundable.