Know Before You Go
Tickets + Timed Entry
- Locate your tickets in your inbox and have them on your phone or printed out. Tickets will be sent in a second email with the subject line “Your Perot Museum Tickets.” If you can’t find it, check your spam folder.
- All admission is on a timed-entry basis. To visit with CityPASS® tickets, first purchase CityPASS® tickets online for instant mobile ticket delivery. Next, click here to choose your visit date and time and to enter your CityPASS® barcode numbers to secure your reservation. Learn more about saving 50% on admission with Dallas CityPASS® tickets.
- Arrive as close as possible to the time of entry listed on your ticket.
- For a great experience, we suggest taking the T. rexcalator (aka our escalator) up to Level 4 and take the stairs on the way down.
- Food and drinks (other than water bottles) are not allowed inside the Museum.
- Instead of paper brochures, digital maps can be accessed through QR codes located on signs throughout the Museum.
- Restrooms: We are renovating our restrooms in phases. Currently, Level 2 restrooms are closed but facilities on Lower Level, Levels 1, 3 and 4 are available for use.
- If you’re driving, your trusty GPS should get you here. For directions using other modes of transportation, including public transit, here’s a helpful guide.
- Parking is available in a number of convenient locations around the Museum. To view more information and parking options please see our handy map. Members get 50% off by paying inside at the Members Parking kiosk.
- Change of plans? If you can’t make it, send us an email with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your order number can be found in your confirmation email.
That’s it! You’re all set. We’re thrilled you’re joining us and we’ll see you soon at the Perot Museum.