Know Before You Go
Tickets + Timed Entry
- Locate your tickets in your inbox and have them on your phone or printed out. Tickets will be sent in a second email with the subject line “Your Perot Museum Tickets.” If you can’t find it, check your spam folder.
- Admission is on a timed-entry basis: CityPASS ticket holders will receive the next available time upon arrival. You can purchase CityPASS online for immediate, paperless mobile delivery. Then, bring your CityPASS to the “Need Tickets” line at the Box Office CityPASS kiosk to self-scan tickets and receive the next available admission time. Learn more about saving 51% on admission with Dallas CityPASS.
- Arrive as close as possible to the time of entry listed on your ticket.
- For a great experience, we suggest taking the T. rexcalator (aka our escalator) up to Level 4 and take the stairs on the way down.
- Food and drinks (other than water bottles) are not allowed inside the Museum.
- Instead of paper brochures, digital maps can be accessed through QR codes located on signs throughout the Museum.
- If you’re driving, your trusty GPS should get you here. For directions using other modes of transportation, including public transit, here’s a helpful guide.
- Parking is available in a number of convenient locations around the Museum. To view more information and parking options please see our handy map. Members get 50% off by paying inside at the Members Parking kiosk.
- Change of plans? If you can’t make it, send us an email with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your order number can be found in your confirmation email.
That’s it! You’re all set. We’re thrilled you’re joining us and we’ll see you soon at the Perot Museum.