Thursdays on Tap
Thursdays on Tap will return April 2023! Stay tuned for more details.
Experience the Museum after hours and enjoy live music, drinks and food trucks from local businesses. Plus, get full access to all our exhibit halls. This program is for ages 21+, so it is the perfect opportunity to experience the Museum without the daytime crowds or kids (we love them but Thursday nights now belong to YOU).
Member $5 • Non-Member $25
Food and drinks are an additional cost.
Games on the Plaza
Full Museum Access
Drinks and Food Trucks
Live Music Performances
Know Before You Go
Directions and Parking
- Self-parking is available in the Main Museum Parking Lot located under Woodall Rodgers Freeway, on Broom Street across from the Museum. Parking is $10 per car; cash or credit cards are accepted. There is not a discount for member parking.
- Taking public transportation, carpooling or taking designated driver services are also great options! Due to the type of event, we are encouraging ride-share.
- After purchasing your ticket online, you will receive two emails. One with a confirmation, the other with your tickets attached. Please print your tickets or have them handy on your smartphone to be scanned upon arrival.
- Tickets are also available at the gate, if not previously sold out.
- This event is for guests age 21+ only; please have your state-issued ID card or driver’s license ready to show at the entrance.
Food and Drinks
- Drinks will be available for purchase at our bars, located outside the Museum during this adults-only event.
- Drink prices range from $3 to $10. Last call will begin at 9:45 p.m.
- No need to eat before you come! Food trucks will be available outside the Museum, featuring tasty treats and delicious bites for purchase from 6 to 10 p.m.