Parking at the Museum
Main Museum Parking Lot
The Main Museum Parking Lot (Lot B), located under Woodall Rodgers Freeway, is covered and well-lit 24 hours a day. Once you park, there is a safe crosswalk on the north side of the lot heading toward the Museum, which leads visitors up the ramp toward the main entrance.
Parking in the Museum Parking Lot is open for members and non-members as available. Parking is purchased upon exit, not upon entry. Parking is paid per vehicle, not per person.
- Non-member parking in the Museum Parking Lot is $10 and can be purchased at the Box Office or upon exiting the lot.
- Member parking in the Museum Parking Lot is $5 and must be purchased at the Box Office prior to leaving the building to receive the discounted rate.
- Founders Circle members always receive free parking.
Guests with a disabled parking placard or a license plate displaying the International Symbol of Access may park in the accessible parking spots. A limited number of accessible parking spots are available in the Main Museum Parking Lot (Lot B) under Woodall Rodgers Freeway. As you enter the lot, an attendant can help direct you to the closest available accessible spot.
If all accessible parking spots in Lot B are full, limited additional accessible parking is available in the Special Permit Parking Lot (Lot A), located on the west side of the building. Entrance to the Special Permit Parking Lot is located on River Street and controlled with a gated entry. At the gate, press the button to speak with security and request access to the accessible parking.
Limited hybrid/electric vehicle parking is available in the Special Permit Parking Lot (Lot A) as available, located directly west of the Museum.
Entrance to the Special Permit Parking Lot is located on River Street and controlled with a gated entry.
Parking will be available in the main Museum parking lot on a first come, first served basis. In the event the Museum parking lot is full, there are alternate lots within walking distance. These lots are not affiliated with the Museum in any way. The Museum is not responsible for pricing or payment, nor for any theft or damage to vehicles parked in any of these alternate lots.
- Museum Lot – $10/day, $5/member; Cash or card payment
- Meso Maya and El Fenix Lot (2165 N. Field Street) – $20/day; Online payment
- DMA Parking Garage (1717 N. Harwood Street) – $15/day; Cash or card payment
- St. Paul street ACE Public Garage (1916 N. St. Paul Street) – $20/day – Card payment
- Parkview at 1920 McKinney (2149 N. Harwood Street)
- Park Place Parking Lot – $15/day
- E 2000 McKinney Garage – $14/day
Plan ahead and learn more at DART.org/Plus and in the link below.
Dallas Area Rapid Transit is your trusted guide to discovering all that North Texas has to offer. From arts, culture, sports and recreation to dining, shopping, special events and more, DART helps you discover it all – including the Perot Museum of Nature and Science.
The latest version of DART’s popular GoPass app makes your trip even easier with its trip-planning tools and payment options. Download it for FREE today in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Akard Station (Red, Blue, Orange or Green Line), followed by a ½-mile walk along Field Street
- West End Station (Red, Blue, Orange or Green Line), then bus route 52 or bus route 59 from Rosa Parks Plaza
- Victory Station (Orange Line, Green Line or TRE), followed by a ½-mile walk to the Museum
- Route 52 or 59