Pick your passion
Volunteer with Us
Our volunteers make a difference. We simply couldn’t do it without the dedicated efforts of so many. Year-round volunteers are the heart of our program. Teens are invited to apply for our special summer teen program. Each semester, college students and recent grads are encouraged to apply for internships. There are also opportunities for groups to volunteer together.
Who can volunteer?
- Teens ages 14 and older (summer teen program required)
- Adults of any age 18 and older
- School groups aged 14 and older (usually 6-20)
- Corporate or civic volunteers (usually 6-20)
Perot Museum TEEN Crew
Perot Museum TEEN Crew exists to foster student interest in STEM related careers, develop life skills and provide engagement in career exploration activities through year-long volunteer service at the Museum.
We are no longer taking applications for 2022. Applications for next year will open Spring 2023. For additional information, contact Volunteer Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in group volunteer opportunities? Opportunities are available for groups of 6-20 who are willing to commit to a half day or full day of service. For additional information, contact Volunteer Services at email@example.com.
At EY, community engagement is an integral part of our culture. We appreciate the opportunity to live our values by volunteering with you. It’s through engaging with organizations like yours that we bring to life our firm’s purpose of building a better working world. Thank you for making it so easy for our people to give back. – Ernst & Young
…Our group had an awesome time and are already looking forward to coming back next year! – Bain & Company
College Internship Opportunities
Museum internships provide an opportunity for current undergraduate and post-graduate students to build professional and educational skills while providing service to the community.
Applications for Fall 2022 will open at a later date. Check back for details.
- Must be enrolled in college pursuing an undergraduate or advanced degree or a recent college graduate
- Internship placement is based on applicant’s interest, skills, and experience as well as Museum need
- Internships are unpaid and require a minimum of 60 hours of service
- All interns must complete and pass a background check; interns working with children in a classroom setting will be fingerprinted