Join our Donor Community
Support from our community helps inspire the next generation of innovators – the kids of today who will explore new frontiers, make life-changing discoveries and motivate all of us to create a better and brighter tomorrow. All it takes is the small spark of “wow!” when they visit the Perot Museum for the first time.
Join our donor community and support a mission that will have a lasting impact on our future and, more importantly, our children’s future.
Looking to deepen your relationship with the Museum? Join our Patron Circle! In addition to the benefits listed below, Patron Circle members help expand Museum access for others through our Community Partners program.
- Daily general admissions with one named cardholder
- Flex Tickets to be redeemed for film passes, traveling exhibition admission or Thursdays on Tap tickets (and discounts on additional tickets)
- Reciprocity to ASTC Museums
- Presale access to and discounts on Discovery Camp enrollment
- 50% off parking, 15% off gift memberships and 10% off Museum Shop and Café purchases
- Access to members-only hours (the first full weekend of each month)
Patron Circle Levels
Sapphire: $500 – $999 / year
Gifts and commitments between $500 and $999 are recognized in our Patron Circle at the Sapphire level. Enjoy all of the benefits listed above and give back to our mission.
Ruby: $1,000 – $2,499 / year
Gifts and commitments between $1,000 and $2,499 are recognized in our Patron Circle at the Ruby level. Enjoy all of the benefits listed above, plus dedicated concierge assistance, invitations to select VIP events and recognition on our indoor Museum donor wall.
Realize the power of giving through a leadership gift to the Museum and join a community of supporters dedicated to inspiring the STEM leaders of tomorrow.
Explore our different Founders Circle support options below and join today.
Founders Circle Levels
Inventor: $2,500 – $4,990
- Daily general admissions with a named cardholder present
- Complimentary parking in our special lot, just steps from the Museum’s doors.
- Dedicated concierge support to assist with booking tickets and customizing your visits.
- First access to Discovery Camp registration.
- Invitations to select events, including exhibition previews and donor appreciation evenings.
- Recognition on our indoor Museum donor wall and Impact Report.
Collector: $5,000 – $9,999
Enjoy all Inventor benefits, as well as:
- Invitations to Museum Field Experience days to get a behind-the-scenes look at the work of our curators and experts.
Naturalist: $10,000 – $24,999
Enjoy all Collector benefits, as well as:
- Private tours (arranged on request).
- A custom Museum experience of your choice.
As a donor at the Exhibitor level, your generous support directly impacts thousands of North Texans who benefit from our programs, exhibits and educational resources.
In addition to receiving the benefits of a Founders Circle – Exhibitor level member, you’ll also receive invitations to the annual Founders Circle dinner, hosted by the Eugene McDermott CEO and the Chair of the Board of Directors.
Leadership and Planned Giving
Have a lasting impact on and join the Perot Museum in its mission to inspire minds through nature and science. Your generous support and consideration of a long-lasting gift to the Perot Museum can bring science, technology, engineering, and math to life for countless children, provide resources and hands-on learning opportunities for teachers to educate the next generation of scientists, doctors, engineers, and Nobel laureates.
For more information on how you can inspire generations to come, please contact Katherine Stenesen, Chief Development Officer, at email@example.com or 214.756.5805
For any questions or to learn more about our donor options, please contact Ashley Johnson, Donor Relations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Our Mission
Make a Donation
We are inspiring the next generation of scientists, technologists, engineers and mathematicians. But we need your help! Make a difference for thousands of children, families and school groups by making a contribution today.