So much fun, they won’t even realize they’re learning
9am–3pm (Before and After Care also available)
Pre-K - 6th grade
Perot Museum (see individual camps for location)
Varies per Camp Date
Fall registration is now open!
Check out winter camp themes and registration dates.
Information for Registered Campers
We are so excited to have your camper join us as we bring science to life and amaze their brains. Please read through the items outlined below to ensure you have everything ready to make this adventure one your camper will never forget.
Download Discovery Camp Policies and Procedures
Policies are in place for the safety and well-being of your child. Please read and agree to these policies to enroll your child in all of our Discovery Camps.
Discovery Camp FAQs
What are the registration requirements?
You'll need the following information:
- Your child's name, birthday, school, medications, allergies, and any special learning needs
- Your child's current grade level, or for summer camps, the grade they will be entering in the fall
- Immunization records OR school/doctor name and phone number where records are on file
- Emergency contact(s) and authorized pickup(s)
- Review the Camp Policies and Procedures before beginning the registration process. It is not advised to read through this during registration, as your cart may time out.
Please note that camps are sold in weekly packages. No prorated refund can be given for days your camper does not attend.
Camps and classes may not be exchanged or gifted. In the event you need to cancel your registration, you must call 214.428.5555 ext. 8 to process your cancellation and refund.
- Full refund available when cancellation is 4 weeks or more prior to the start of your camp.
- 50% refund available when cancellation is 2–4 weeks prior to the start of your camp.
- No refund available when cancellation is 2 weeks or less prior to the start of your camp.
How can I be sure to get the camps/early childhood programs I want?
The best way is to become a Perot Museum member and register online during priority registration (typically 2 weeks prior to open registration). Please visit the membership area to purchase, renew, or upgrade a membership online or contact us at 214.756.5751.
How can I find out which camps/early childhood programs are filled?
Program sessions with online enrollment have their availability updated in real time. If you are registering by phone then the attendant should be able to provide up-to-date enrollment information.
What are the qualifications of your teachers and assistants?
Our camp teachers are either certified teachers with backgrounds in science or science professionals with extensive informal education experience. Our early childhood teachers all have a degree in education with early childhood coursework and experience or CDA, or are enrolled in a college pursuing an education or science degree. The majority of our teaching assistants are participants in our youth volunteer program. All teachers are certified in basic CPR/First Aid.
How are children supervised?
Parents or guardians are required to physically sign children in and out of classes every day. Children are supervised at all times and are escorted on restroom breaks.