We are excited to announce a new program, Thursdays on Tap at the Perot. Join us every Thursday from 6-10pm to experience the Museum after-hours with a 21+ crowd and enjoy live music, drinks and food trucks from local businesses. Plus, get full access to all our exhibit halls.
This program is for ages 21+, so it is the perfect opportunity to experience the Museum without the daytime crowds or kids (we love them, but Thursday nights from 6-10pm now belong to YOU).
Member $10 • Non-Member $25
What's on Tap
Thursdays on Tap will return early 2022. Check back for details on what's to come!
Know Before You Go
Directions and Parking
- Self-parking is available in the main Museum parking lot located under Woodall Rodgers Freeway, on Broom Street across from the Museum. Parking is $10 per car, cash or credit cards are accepted. There is not a discount for member parking.
- Taking public transportation, carpooling or taking designated driver services are also great options! Due to the type of event, we are encouraging ride share.
- After purchasing your ticket online, you will receive two emails. One with a confirmation, the other with your tickets attached. Please print your tickets or have them handy on your smartphone to be scanned upon arrival.
- This event is for guests age 21+ only; please have your state-issued ID card or driver's license ready to show at the entrance.
- In accordance with local ordinances, all visitors 2 and older are required to wear a face masks unless when eating and drinking indoors and outdoors.
Food and Drinks
- Drinks will be available for purchase at our bars, located outside the museum during this adults-only event.
- Drink prices range from $3 to $10. Last call will begin at 9:45pm.
- No need to eat before you come! Food trucks will be available outside the museum, featuring tasty treats and delicious bites for purchase from 6:00pm to 10:00pm.