Revenge of the 5th
May 5 | 9-11am
Celebrate the power of the Force with special activities during Member Morning. Build your own mini saber, make your own Yoda ears or Princess Leia bun, create a paper doll version of themed-robots, and more!
Stay after member morning and catch one of the Star Wars® films – The Force Awakens or The Last Jedi. Both are an additional surcharge at the discounted $6 member price.
Revenge of the 5th Activities
Mini Light Sabers
- Whether you're on the light side or the dark side, come and create your own mini saber out of LED lights and straws.
Yoda and Princess Leia Hats
- Feeling a little green or maybe hungry for a breakfast bun? Make your own Yoda ears or Princess Leia hair.
R2-D2 or C3PO
- Create a paper doll versions of the ever popular droids, C3PO and R2-D2.
Kyber Crystal Necklace
- At the heart of every saber is a Kyber crystal. Use real quartz crystals to make your very own Kyber-inspired crystal necklace.
- Come one come all – dressed in costume of course. Kids and adults* alike are encouraged to dress as their favorite character. There will be a costume parade starting in the Lobby and ending with a group photo on the Plaza.
* Museum policy is that guests over the age of 12 are not permitted to wear masks or other garments that hide the face or conceal the identity of the wearer (unless required for medical or religious reasons) inside the Perot Museum. Masks worn by those 12 and under must provide unobstructed peripheral vision at all times. For this weekend, toy Sabers will be allowed, subject to inspection by Museum staff. No other weapons or toy weapons will be permitted.
Save the Date
June 28 | 6-9pm
Save the date for our summer member appreciation event. Details to come.