Pick your passion
Volunteer with Us
Our volunteers make a difference. We simply couldn’t do it without the dedicated efforts of so many. Year-round volunteers are the heart of our program. Teens are invited to apply for our special summer teen Discovery Corps Teen Summer Program program. Each semester, college students and recent grads are encouraged to apply for Internships. There are also opportunities for groups to volunteer together.
Who can volunteer?
- Teens ages 14 and older (Discovery Corps Teen Summer Program program required)
- Adults of any age 18 and older
- School groups aged 14 and older (usually 6-20)
- Corporate or civic volunteers (usually 6-20)
Year Round Volunteer Application
Complete this application if you are interested in becoming a Perot Museum year-round volunteer. Both weekdays and weekend opportunities are available to adults ages 18 and older. Teens must successfully complete the summer program, Discovery Corps Camp Assistant, to be considered for year-round volunteer opportunities. Internship programs are open to college students and adults.
For additional information, contact Volunteer Services Team at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Year Round Volunteer Requirements
- A completed application on file
- Email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend a scheduled orientation
- Attend a scheduled on-boarding session
- Complete a background check
- Attend training sessions required for your position
- Be willing to commit to a minimum of 24 hours per quarter for a one-year period
- Adhere to the volunteer dress code: black slacks/knee-length or longer skirt, solid white shirt, closed-toed shoes and Museum apron
The Museum is recruiting group volunteers from clubs, special interest groups, civic organizations, corporations, middle or high schools for students 14 and older, and colleges. Opportunities are available for groups of 6-20 who are willing to commit to a half day or full day of service. For additional information, contact Volunteer Services at email@example.com.
At EY, community engagement is an integral part of our culture. We appreciate the opportunity to live our values by volunteering with you. It’s through engaging with organizations like yours that we bring to life our firm’s purpose of building a better working world. Thank you for making it so easy for our people to give back. – Ernst & Young
…Our group had an awesome time and are already looking forward to coming back next year! – Bain & Company
Discovery Corps Teen Opportunities
The Discovery Corps Teen Summer Program exists to foster teen interest in science, education, and the Perot Museum through the contribution of teen volunteer service. Teens will discover new interests in nature and science, develop leadership and communication skills, and earn service learning hours by engaging children and adults throughout the Museum.
Applications for summer 2022 will open in January 2022.
College Internship Opportunities
Museum internships provide an opportunity for current undergraduate and post-graduate students to build professional and educational skills while providing service to the community.