10 Years of Inspiring Minds
Since 2012, the Museum has sparked a love of STEM for millions across North Texas. As we commemorate our 10th Anniversary year, we look to the future and the countless moments of inspiration to come.
Chaired by Leaders Who Inspire a New Generation
“We are incredibly honored to chair the Perot Museum’s 10th Anniversary celebration. The Museum has become such a cherished part of Dallas and one of our family’s favorite destinations. We’re thrilled to help commemorate a decade of inspiring young minds, and we’re even more excited about the next chapter as the Perot Museum expands its community outreach to inspire a new generation toward a lifelong love of science.”
— Jessica and Dirk Nowitzki
CELEBRATING OUR 10TH ANNIVERSARY
Revamped Speed Wall
Perot in the Park
A Very Special Field Trip
"Becoming Jane" Exhibition Opening
Discovery Camp on the Road
Night at the Museum
November 12, 2022
Celebration of Science
December 3, 2022
Guests will enjoy a variety of family-friendly experiences, including BIG science and STEM activities, plus live music and celebratory fun!
This event will be free and open to the public — tickets and more information will be available soon.
10th Anniversary Circle – Underwriting Levels
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Museum’s 10th Anniversary. For more information, including how to purchase a Night at the Museum sponsorship package, please contact Katherine Stenesen, Chief Development Officer, at email@example.com or 214.681.1564.
Adventurer Level- $250,000
In addition to the benefits listed under sponsor levels below, the exclusive Adventurer Title Sponsor recognition includes:
- Mutually agreed-upon custom sponsorship package for key 10th Anniversary events – Night at the Museum and Community Celebration & Festival.
- Opportunity for remarks at the Community Celebration & Festival on December 3, 2022.
- Right of first refusal to be exclusive Title Sponsor for Night at the Museum 2023.
Creator Level – $100,000
In addition to the benefits listed under sponsor levels below, Creator Level recognition includes:
- Upgrade to 30 VIP tickets for Night at the Museum.
- Private VIP lounge area in exhibit hall of your choice and dedicated event attendant at Night at the Museum.
- Highly visible recognition as Presenting Sponsor for all 10th Anniversary Night at the Museum and Community Celebration & Festival materials.
- Recognition in 10th Anniversary Night at the Museum and Community Celebration & Festival press release and media alerts, including print, digital and social media.
Designer Level – $50,000
In addition to the benefits listed under sponsor levels below, Designer Level recognition includes:
- Upgrade to 20 VIP tickets for Night at the Museum.
- Exclusive VIP lounge area and event attendant at Night at the Museum.
- Sponsorship naming opportunities available for both 10th Anniversary events – Night at the Museum and Community Celebration & Festival
Explorer Level – $25,000
In addition to the benefits listed under sponsor levels below, Explorer Level recognition also includes:
- Upgrade to 16 VIP tickets for Night at the Museum.
- Opportunity to entertain your guests in a reserved seating area for Night at the Museum.
- Sponsorship naming opportunity available at one 10th Anniversary event – Night at the Museum or Community Celebration & Festival.
- Recognition throughout the Museum on select digital signage and special 10th Anniversary celebration commemorative display.
Innovator Level – $15,000
In addition to the benefits listed under sponsor levels below, Innovator Level recognition also includes:
- Upgrade to 10 VIP tickets for the Night at the Museum.
- Recognition on select materials leading up to and at both marquee 10th Anniversary events – Night at the Museum and Community Celebration & Festival – including print and digital.
- VIP express end-of-evening valet for you and your guests at Night at the Museum.
- Upgrade to VIP invitation to Community Celebration & Festival.
Programmer Level – $7,500
In addition to the benefits listed under Thinker Level, Programmer Level recognition also includes:
- Upgrade to 8 tickets, which includes 2 VIP tickets for Night at the Museum.
Thinker Level – $3,500
Recognition at the Thinker Level includes:
- Recognition on Perot Museum website and day-of onsite signage for Night at the Museum and Community Celebration & Festival.
- 6 tickets for Night at the Museum.
- Invitation to Community Celebration & Festival.
Thank you for considering supporting this important milestone celebration! For more information about the Perot Museum of Nature and Science and opportunities to support the 10th Anniversary celebration, please contact:
Chief Development Officer
O 214.756.5805 | M 214.681.1564
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS
Diamond 10th Anniversary Circle
Support at the Diamond level ($500,000 and above) goes beyond underwriting the 10th Anniversary Celebration and provides critical funds for the Museum’s community outreach programs and financial aid offerings.
Nancy and Randy Best
The Hoglund Foundation
The Rees-Jones Foundation
10th Anniversary Circle – Underwriting Levels
The Eugene McDermott Foundation
Lydia and Bill Addy in Honor of The Addy Foundation
Gene and Jerry Jones Family Foundation
Wolfgang Puck Catering
The Gayden Family Foundation
Suzanne and Patrick McGee
NBC 5 / KXAS-TV
Nancy Perot, Rod Jones, and Family
Sarah and Ross Perot, Jr.
Carolyn and Karl Rathjen
Katherine and Eric Reeves
Sewell Automotive Companies
Texas Instruments, Inc.
Atmos Energy Corporation
Balfour Beatty Construction
Lindsay and George Billingsley
Cecilia and Garrett Boone
Hunt Realty Investments
Rusty and John Jaggers
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Karen and Alan Katz
Cassie and Mac McFarland
Katherine and Bob Penn
Nancy Cain Marcus Robertson and Sanford R. Robertson
The Rosewood Corporation
Nicole and Justin Small
Southwestern Medical Foundation/UT
Southwestern Medical Center
Sharon and Kip Tindell
The Baldridge Foundation
Diane and Hal Brierley
California Resources Corporation
Emily and David Corrigan
Hirsch Family Foundation
Kirkland & Ellis
Carolyn and David Miller
John and Cecilia Morgan
Katie Morgan and Mr. Aaron Michelsohn
The Family of Michal and Loyd Powell
Aimee Williams-Ramey and Royce Ramey
Roaring Fork Energy
Santander Consumer USA Foundation
Gay and William Solomon
Mary and Mike Terry
Tolleson Wealth Management
The Beck Group
Yasmin and Vik Bhatia
Linda and Steven Blasnik
Kathy and Harlan Crow
Judy and Jim Gibbs
Mr. and Mrs. Christopher J. Gilker
Robyn and Andrew Gould
Bert P. Headden and Cynthia S. Thomas
Lee and Ann Hobson
The Hockaday School
Maria Cristina and Jaime Jaramillo
Eugenia and Frank-Paul King
Mason King / Luther King Capital Management
Talene and Hagop Kozanian
The Lamplighter School
Tori and Ross Mulford
The Okada Family Foundation
Cindy and Howard Rachofsky
Meghna and Rajat Sharma
Judith and Daniel Tobey
Barb and Mike Tonti
Fallon and Robert Vaughn
Celia and Kelvin Walker
The Alinda Hill Wikert Foundation
Fallon and Robert Vaughn
Abigail and Todd Williams
Jim and Hong Bass
Lucy and Henry Billingsley
Audrey and Joel Bines
Jess Bass Bolander / Lockton Dunning Benefits
Kate and Lane Britain
Ashley and Greg Chellgren
Meghan and Zac Cohn
Sherri and Alan Darver
Kay and Duncan Fulton
Jane and Ronald Gard
Dean Gresham and Caleb Hernandez
Dr. and Mrs. John Haley
Mary and David Henderson
Jackson Walker L.L.P.
Kline Family Foundation
Lisa and Peter Kraus
Renee LeSage and Matt Crupi
Allyson and Hays Lindsley
William F. and Patricia L. Miller Family
Morgan Stanley Foundation
Penny Reid and Tom Nolan
Kirsten and JD Sandfort
Jason Schmidt and Rachel Rucker-Schmidt
Southern Methodist University
Sharon and Will Snyder
St. Mark’s School of Texas
Katy and Bill Wade
Libby and Jeffrey Walter
Mark and Katherine Weber