Coronavirus (COVID-19) Reopening Update

Given the spike in COVID-19 cases in Dallas County, and the rollback of the State’s phased reopening, we have decided to pause plans to reopen in early July. 

We will follow up with more updates as they become available via email, social, and our website.

Thank you for your continued support of the Museum. We look forward to welcoming you back and talking science with you in the future!





For the most up-to-date information, we recommend you directly consult CDC, DCHHS, and the World Health Organization sites on COVID-19.

The Museum will continue to monitor the situation and will update our procedures if CDC and DCHHS recommendations change. If you have further questions, please reach out to

Find answers to frequently asked questions on our FAQ Page