Enjoy the Museum all year long!
Become a member of the Perot Museum today and you can come back for a whole year for free! Members also enjoy exclusive events, member-only hours, early registration for our most popular programs, discounts, and more.
Get Museum Tickets
Reserve general admission tickets for your visit here!
For information on reopening practices, see what we're doing to keep you safe.
Are you a member?Yes NoOther ways to get tickets
Free General Admission*
*Museum members receive free admission for one year which includes all children and grandchildren in the household, plus discounts and more!Become a member
Military, first responder, educator, or federal assistance programs are eligible for online discounts. Other discounts are available at the box office.Verify Your Eligibility
In addition to educators, active duty members and veterans of the United States military, law enforcement officers, firefighters, paramedics/EMTs, participants in the following state/federally supported assistance programs are eligible for discounts:
- TANF - (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
- SNAP - (Texas Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program)
- WIC - (Women, Infants and Children, Nutritional Program)
- SSI - (Supplementary Security Income)
- SSDI - (Social Security Disability Insurance)
- RSDI - (Retirement Survivors Disability Insurance)
- CHIP - (Children's Health Insurance Program)
- CCMS - (Child Care Management Services Program)
- Children's Medicaid
Select your films
Sorry, there are no films available on the day you selected.
Select your entry time
Please note that you must arrive at the time you select so that we can adequately account for social distancing. The average guest spends about 2 hours exploring the Museum. When selecting timed entry tickets, please ensure you will have enough time to enjoy the Museum before our closing time.
Preparing Your Package...