Snore and explore
6–14 years (one chaperone 21+ years required for every four guests) Private Sleepovers available for all ages.
Being Human Hall, Gems and Minerals Hall, or Life Then and Now Hall
Varies (see dates with prices below)
The Museum has reopened to the general public on Thursdays-Sundays with enhanced cleaning and safety procedures. This program is currently suspended. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Public Sleepover Schedule
Sleepover experiences may vary, but here's an example schedule what you can expect during a Museum Sleepover:
- 6:30pm drop-off/check-in
- 6:30-9:30pm Museum Shop and Café are open
- 7:30pm welcome
- Open exploration
- Family-friendly film
- Snack time
- Interactive science show
- 11pm dance party and early exit option
- Midnight lights out
- 7am rise and shine with light breakfast
- 8am farewell
Groups of all sizes are welcome — from a parent and child to entire organizations. We require one chaperone at least 21 years of age for every four guests ages 6–14. Children under the age of 6 will not be allowed to attend. Please call 214.756.5763 if you have any questions regarding age or group size.
Private Sleepovers are a great way to spend an educational, fun-filled night with your exclusive group. Bring your students, scouts, church group, or family reunion to Perot Museum for a night they will never forget! Dates are available year round, excluding December. Contact the Family Adventures department at 214.756.5763 to check on available dates and schedule your private sleepover.
- All reservations are made over the phone. to get started, please fill out the reservation request form or call us at 214.756.5763.
- The signed invoice and medical release forms are due two weeks prior to your Sleepover date.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Special payment arrangements may be made for groups of 10 or more.
- Payments are nonrefundable but may be transferred to different individuals at no additional cost.
Title 1 schools and disadvantaged students may qualify for financial aid. Contact the Family Adventures department at 214.756.5763 for more details.
Contact us at 214.756.5763.
Souvenir Shirts and Patches
- Preorder to receive a 10% discount.
- Preorders must be received at least one week prior to the night of the sleepover.
- Please send all pre-orders to PerotMuseumStore@EventNetwork.com
- Shirt text printed with glow‑in‑the‑dark ink.
- Pick up a stuffed dinosaur in the Museum Shop to cozy up with as you drift off to sleep (open 6:30-9:30pm).