Information for Registered Campers
- Snacks/Lunch: We are unable to provide any food, so please remember to send your child with snacks if they are in pre-K and snacks and a lunch if they are in kindergarten and up.
- Drop-off/Pick-up: Please make sure the person picking up your child(ren) is on the approved list and can provide a photo ID.
- Clothing: If your child is in second grade and below, please be sure to send them with a change of clothes.
- Policies and Procedures: Please read our Camp Policies and Procedures carefully prior to the first day of camp for all other important information regarding lunches, rules, emergency procedures, etc.
- Camp FAQs: Visit our Camp FAQs to review some of the most frequently asked questions.
- Contact Katie Gagnè, Discovery Camp Manager, at 214.756.5859 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Download Discovery Camp Policies and Procedures
Policies are in place for the safety and well-being of your child. Please read and agree to these policies to enroll your child in all of our Discovery Camps.
Discovery Camp Drop Offs and Pick Ups at the Perot Museum
With Before or After Care
Enter the drop-off circle off N. Field Street (on the northeast side of the Museum) during the following times:
Before care drop-off: 7:30-8:40am
After care drop-off: 3:15-5:30pm
Without Before or After Care
Enter at River Street off N. Field Street (on the northwest side of the Museum), proceed through the gate and turn left into Lot A for temporary 20-minute parking during the following times.