Dallas, TX 75201
Experience the building as an exhibit in itself during this guided walking tour.
Ever wondered why the escalator only goes up, or why the building is made of concrete? Discover the design-centered secrets behind the Museum, from its “floating” structure to its eco-friendly plinth, in this eye-opening architectural experience.
To take the tour, reserve tickets for general admission on the day you’d like to attend. Once the tickets are in your cart, you’ll have an option to reserve your spot on the tour.
The tour takes up to 1 ½ hours. Please inform our tour guide if you or anyone in your party requires special accommodations.
- First Saturday of each month, 11am
- Second Saturday of each month, 10am
- Third Sunday of each month, 2:30pm
- Fourth Sunday of each month, 11:15am
- The next upcoming date is shown below, and on our event calendar.