Prize Draw — Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sponsor: The Perot Museum of Science and Nature, 2201 N. Field Street, Dallas TX 75201 (“Sponsor”).
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on October 15, 2021 at 12:01 AM Central Time (“CT”) and ends on October 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM CT (“Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, there is one (1) method of entry, which is as follows:
Method of Entry #1: Contact email@example.com for your survey link, or use the link in the email provided, and complete the survey.
All entries must be received by 11:59 PM CT on October 30, 2021 to be eligible. Sponsor will not acknowledge receipt of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, or entries that do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules, all of which will be disqualified.
Limit: There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. Limit one (1) person per email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void all of that entrant's entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification of entrant and voiding of all of entrant’s entries. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted a winning entry, the “authorized account holder” of the email address used to register the entry, as applicable, at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the potential winner. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Winner: Three (3) potential winners (“Winner”) will be picked at random from among all eligible entries received and announced on or about November 15, 2021. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
On or about November 15, 2021, potential Winner will be notified by telephone or email provided on the entry form and will receive a prize letter once announced. Potential Winner will be required to respond, as directed, to the notification or prize may be forfeited (as determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor). Potential Winner is subject to verification by Sponsor. An entrant is not a winner of a prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to make arrangements in the required time period, documents are not returned within specified time period or a potential Winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, then the potential winner may forfeit the prize (as determined in the sole discretion of Sponsors). Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received.
- Prize: Three (3) Winners will receive one (1) $200 Visa Gift Card. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. Prize elements are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner is responsible for reporting and payment of all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize must be used by expiration date indicated by VISA on the gift card. Prize is non-transferable, non-commissionable and may not be combined with any other offer.
- Release: By participating, each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes, and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, members, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or, for Winner, receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and each of their agents’ to use his/her name, likeness, photograph (including Facebook profile picture, if applicable), voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for advertising, trade and promotional purposes in any media (now or hereafter known), worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion, and, in such situation, to select the winner from the remaining eligible non-suspect entries received for that prize prior to and/or after such action, or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor in their sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; and/or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsors reserve the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) this Sweepstakes and any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Dallas County, Texas; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
- Winner List/Official Rules Request: To obtain the name of the Winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope marked “Winner List” by November 15, 2021 to: Perot Museum of Science and Nature, 2201 N. Field Street, Dallas TX 75201. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope marked “Official Rules” by November 15, 2021 to: Perot Museum of Science and Nature, 2201 N. Field Street, Dallas TX 75201.