Birthday Party Invitations
We’ve created invitations to get your guests excited for their scientifically awesome party before they even arrive! These designs reflect the variety of party themes offered at the Perot Museum. Choose your invite below, and get the word out!
Instructions for use
To send invitations by mail (fit in 4½" × 6" envelopes):
- Click the links above to open a PDF. (If your computer can’t open it, download a free version of Adobe Reader here.)
- One-side is for standard one-sided printing; one invite per page. To form the invitation, fold twice (first horizontally, then vertically).
- Two-side is for two-sided printing, if your printer supports it; two invites per page. To form the invitations, cut each page horizontally, then fold vertically.
- Fill out your party details in the PDF (twice for two-sided designs).
- Choose File > Print. In your print options, choose “center on page” and “fit to page” or “shrink to printable area”. If you are using the two-sided design, turn on two-sided printing.
- We recommend printing a single test before printing all invitations, since printers vary.
To send invitations digitally:
- Simply right-click on an image above and choose “Save Image As” (or similar).
- Then insert the image in your email or social app of choice!