Parties with us are a piece of cake!
Perot Museum Birthday Parties are hands-on and hands-free! We handle the science while you enjoy a memorable celebration with your family and friends.
- All-day admission for 30 guests to all 11 General Exhibition Halls (estimated value: $465)
- A 90-minute room rental to celebrate in style
- Your own Birthday Party Host to help you from setup to cleanup
- Science-based party themes with age-appropriate birthday activities, conducted by your Host
- A complimentary parking space in a secure lot for one vehicle for the Party Family!
How to Reserve Your Party
1 Choose your date and time
Our parties are available at these general times. We’ll work with you to find a specific available time that works for you. Members are able to book up to six months in advance!
- Saturdays 10–11:30am • 12:30–2pm • 3–4:30pm
- Sundays 12:30–2pm • 3–4:30pm
2 Choose your party theme
We offer party themes for all ages! Most themes come with two science activities. We recommend that celebrations for those under age 3 and over age 12 choose the Museum Explorer theme for the best possible party experience.
3 Choose your party add-ons
Not all parties are created equal, so we offer specialty party additions to meet your celebration needs!
- Add-on Activity Package adds a theme-specific science experiment/demo
- Shout-out Package adds kid-friendly music and a message on our party room TV screen
- Helpful Host Package adds an additional party host (total of two) for more helping hands
You can add packages at any time before your event date – or simply upgrade to a Premium Party which includes both the Add-on Activity and Shout-out Packages for the most scientific birthday experience. Members receive an additional discount on Premium Parties.
Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions too!
Payment & Reservation Information
- Basic Party Price: Members $260 | Non-members $300
- Premium Party Price: Members $300 | Non-members $350
Payment is collected when you confirm your party reservation. A $100 minimum, nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve the date and time of your party.
Final payment is due two (2) weeks before your party date, along with a signed copy of your invoice. Extra guests beyond your party limit are $10 per person. These guests are counted the day of your event, and you will be asked to confirm the numbers before your card is charged the approved amount.
If you would like to change your date or time, a $50 rescheduling fee may apply. We will do our best to reschedule your party, but please be aware that alternative dates are based on availability. Party cancellations that are paid in full will be refunded all but the $100 deposit.
Additional Questions or Special Needs
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions, call us at 214.756.5763 or send us an email at FamilyAdventures@perotmuseum.org! We will also work to address any questions or special needs you may have when we confirm your reservation.