Perot Museum of Nature and Science internships provide an opportunity for current undergraduate and post-graduate students to build professional and educational skills while providing service to the community.
- Must be enrolled in college pursuing an undergraduate or advanced degree or a college graduate.
- Internship placement is based on an applicant’s interest, skills, experience and Museum need.
- Internships are unpaid and require a minimum of 60 hours of service.
- All interns must complete and pass a background check. Interns working with children will be fingerprinted.
- Spring Internship (February-May): January 15, 2018
- Summer Internship (May-August): April 15, 2018
- Fall Internship (September-December): August 15, 2018
Candidates are encouraged to apply early. Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.