In advance of its first full-scale, self-curated exhibition – Eye of the Collector – the Perot Museum is calling for entrants into a public contest to choose final collector to be featured in exhibition.
On the heels of the groundbreaking announcement of a new species of human relative, world-renowned paleoanthropologist Lee Berger will make Perot Museum his first U.S. public speaking destination.
Scientific discovery is alive at the Perot Museum!
Sean Casey takes viewers on a heart-pounding adventure in Tornado Alley 3D.
- Tracking a Twister - KERA
- Vehicle that withstands tornadoes showcased in Perot Museum film - WFAA
- Tornado Alley 3D - Dallas Observer
The Perot Museum's vice president of research and collections and chief curator Dr. Anthony Fiorillo and fossil preparatory Dr. Ronald Tykoski continue to capture global interest in their discovery ofNanuqsaurus hoglundi, the only tyrannosaur ever found outside temperate latitudes.
- A Pint-Size Polar Predator - Discover Magazine
- Dinosaur discoveries in 2014 included huge titanosaur, micro tyrannosaur - CBC News
Extreme sports, robots, freeze-motion movies, music mixing, fashion and more add up to the inspiring new traveling exhibition at the Perot Museum!
- Real Science with Students at Perot Museum - CBS
- Inside the Perot Museum’s exhibit “2theXtreme: MathAlive!” - Star-Telegram
- Concurso de matemáticas en el Museo Perot - Univision
Moving the Mammuthus columbi specimen from Ellis County to the Perot Museum was truly a mammoth undertaking!
Galapagos 3D is a story of discovery, of survival against the odds, and of nature’s ingenuity. Narrator Jeff Corwin visited the Perot for the film's premiere. Listen to his interview with KERA 90.1's Krys Boyd.