The Perot Museum’s latest exhibition, Maya: Hidden Worlds Revealed – the largest traveling Maya exhibition ever to tour the U.S. – allows guests to explore mysterious tombs, an underworld cave, an ancient burial site, a mural room and nearly 250 artifacts, plus examine enormous temples, build arches, decipher hieroglyphs, learn about calendar translations, and more! The bilingual exhibition, presented in English and Spanish, runs through Sept. 4, 2017.
- Maya Hidden Worlds Revealed at Perot Museum - Good Morning Texas
- Perot museum exhibition reveals hidden secrets of the Maya - Star-Telegram
- Los Mayas llegan a Dallas - Telemundo
- Maya: Hidden Worlds Revealed” exhibit at Perot Museum - CBS 11
- Maya: Hidden Worlds Revealed at the Perot Museum - NBC 5
- Texas Connects Us: Helping through Heritage - NBC 5
After months of intense preparation for this season’s FLL robotics competition challenge “ANIMAL ALLIES,” nearly 600 North Texas youth came ready to compete at the ninth annual North Texas FIRST LEGO® League (FLL) Regional Championship Robotics Tournament, produced by the Perot Museum and held Feb. 4 at Parish Episcopal School and Community Center. Winning the 1st place Champion’s Award were the “TechnoWarriors” (with students from Coppell and Irving) who will advance to the World Festival in Houston on April 19-22.
- “Robot competition inspires passion for science” - WFAA
- “Build like a girl: All-girl robotics teams hopes to win top spot at weekend competition”- Plano Star Courier
- “DFW Teams Headed to World Robotics Event”- Dallas Innovates
- “Garland home schooled students compete in FIRST LEGO League tournament”- Garland Texan