Through the generosity of family and friends in honor of Ross Perot’s birthday the Perot Museum of Nature and Science is pleased to offer complimentary general admission for veterans, active duty and retired U.S. military personnel and First Responders and $3 off general admission for members of their immediate families through Labor Day (September 1, 2014).
At the Perot Museum of Nature and Science, we are honored to both celebrate and remember the patriotism of the men and women who so valiantly serve our country in the Armed Forces as well as our First Responders who work tirelessly to keep our communities safe and who quickly assist in times of urgent need. We salute each of you and invite you to tour our beautiful new Museum free of charge from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. You have our deepest gratitude.
Details of the offer:
- Valid military or professional ID required.
- $3 discount for family members is good for up to 6 family members.
- Complimentary admission is for adult general exhibit entry only ($15 value).
- Admission to the summer traveling exhibition, The World's Largest Dinosaurs, requires an additional ticket of $6 for adults, $5 for seniors, youth and children.
- Admission to the summer temporary exhibition, Build It Garage, requires an additional ticket of $4 for adults, seniors, youth and children.
- Offer must be redeemed in person and is available on a walk-up basis at the Perot Museum box office.
- The Perot Museum is unable to refund ticket fees purchased for discounted or complimentary admission.