Getting to the Perot Museum
The Perot Museum of Nature and Science in Victory Park
Once you get here
The main Museum Parking lot, located under Woodall Rodgers Freeway, is well-lit 24 hours a day. Once you park, there is a safe crosswalk to the north (away from downtown) that leads visitors up the ramp toward the main entrance. Handicap parking is available in the Museum Parking lot.
Limited additional handicap and hybrid/electric vehicle parking is available in the Special Permit Parking lot as available, located directly west of the Museum. Entrance to the Special Permit Parking lot is located on River Street and controlled with a gated entry.
Parking in the Museum Parking lot is open for members and non-members as available. Parking is purchased upon exit, not upon entry.
- Non-member parking in the Museum Parking lot is $8 and can be purchased at the box office or upon exiting the lot.
- Member parking in the Museum Parking lot is $3 and must be purchased at the box office prior to leaving the building to receive the discounted rate.
- Founders Circle members always receive free parking.
- Parking is paid per vehicle; not per person.
Limited handicap parking is available. Vehicles displaying handicap placards or plates may park under the Woodall Rodgers bridge by entering off of Broom Street. The attendants will direct you to the closest available spot.
DARTThe DART bus and rail system provides easy access to the Perot Museum. Take any of the rail lines (Red, Blue, Orange or Green) to downtown and get off at either the West End or Akard Station. The Museum is several blocks north, at the intersection of Field and Woodall Rodgers.
You can also take a bus to the West Transfer Center and walk two blocks north from there. Routes 27, 29 and 183 pass alongside the Museum. If coming from the downtown Dallas area, you can take the FREE D-Link/Route 722 bus, which offers a circular bus route traveling through south Uptown, downtown and north Oak Cliff. Visit dart.org to learn more.
To plan your trip, you have alternate options for travel:
- Use the DART Trip Planner at dart.org
- Call customer service at 214.979.1111
- Go to m.dart.org on your mobile device for real-time bus and rail information
- Persons with disabilities should call 214.515.7272
Walking and Biking
Conveniently located near the American Airlines Center entrance/exit of the Katy Trail and within walking distance from Klyde Warren Park and the Arts District, the Perot Museum welcomes visitors arriving on foot or via bicycle. Several bike racks are located on site for visitor use.
Our Fair Park campus will close April 10 for refurbishment. Check back for updates!