Please Note: Annual Museum Maintenance - Museum Closed September 2-3
Museum Closed Tuesday and Wednesday, September 2-3: Our hands-on, cooler-than-cool exhibits see hundreds of thousands of visitors and inspire countless minds through nature and science. As with every well-oiled machine, it’s time for a tune-up.
Final weeks for The World's Largest Dinosaurs. Use the table below to select your ticket type.
GENERAL EXHIBIT HALLS ADMISSION
|THE WORLD'S LARGEST DINOSAURS|
(EXHIBITS, WLD, SHORT FILM)
|MEMBER YOUTH & SENIOR |
|JOIN||MORE INFO||MORE INFO||BEST VALUE||MORE INFO|
|Children under 2 are free. |
*Admission to The World's Largest Dinosaurs requires the purchase of a
general exhibit halls admission ticket.
3D Short Films (Approx. 25 mins.):Dinosaurs: Giants of Patagonia 3D and Flight of the Butterflies 3D
3D Long Film (Approx. 40 mins.): Pandas: The Journey Home 3D
**Combo pricing reflects admission to general exhibit halls, The World's Largest Dinosaurs exhibition and a 3D Short Film.
Group rates are available for groups of 15 or more. School group pricing is also available for PK-college students in groups of 15 or more. General exhibit guests passes are for general exhibit admission only.
Reciprocal admission for ASTC partnering locations and other qualifying locations is available at the Perot Museum box office only. Learn more.
About your visit: The Perot Museum often experiences sold out days on weekends and holidays. All visitors, both members and non-members require a ticket for general exhibits visits. We strongly suggest reserving your ticket(s) online in advance of your visit to avoid sell out and long lines.
Although members do not actually purchase general exhibit tickets, members are still required to obtain a general exhibit entry ticket in the form of a reservation. Please bring your printed ticket(s) with you as proof of reservation on your designated visit day, or have the barcode on your ticket ready to be scanned from your smartphone device.
Please note that all tickets are for timed entry at 30 minute intervals starting daily at 10am. It is recommended that you arrive prior to your designated ticket time to ensure entry to the Museum’s general exhibits.
Other Admission Prices
Perot Museum gift cards are the perfect present for any occasion. Gift cards are available in any amount and make an excellent supplement for a Museum visit for members or non-members. Credit can be applied toward general exhibits admission, films, memberships, special traveling exhibits and programs.
To purchase, visit the box office at the Perot Museum.
The Perot Museum honors reciprocal admission to ASTC partnering locations and for specific membership levels from the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History and the Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary in McKinney, Texas. This can only be given through the box office when visiting the Perot Museum as we are unable to validate your valid membership over the phone or through the website. The Perot Museum is unable to refund ticket fees purchased in advance for reciprocal admission. Reciprocal admission is for general exhibit entry only, The World's Largest Dinosaurs admission requires an additional ticket purchase at the box office of $6 for adults, $5 for seniors, youth and children.
Discount or complimentary general exhibit hall admission offers such as military discounts, preK-12 teachers get in free and Bank of America “Museums on Us” discounts are only available on a walk-up and tickets available basis at the Perot Museum box office. Off-peak times are suggested to take advantage of discounted or complimentary offers, as these discounts and offers must be redeemed in person.
Details of the offer:
- We are unable to honor discounted or complimentary offers when exhibit tickets are sold out.
- Discounted or complimentary admission is for general exhibit entry only, The World's Largest Dinosaurs admission requires an additional ticket purchase at the box office of $6 for adults, $5 for seniors, youth and children, and $5 for teachers.
- The Perot Museum is unable to refund ticket fees purchased for discounted or complimentary admission.
- Through the generosity of family and friends in honor Ross Perot’s birthday the Perot Museum of Nature and Science is pleased to offer complimentary general admission for veterans, active duty and retired U.S. military personnel and first responder’s and $3 off general admission for members of their immediate families through Labor Day (September 1, 2014).
- For Bank of America "Museums on Us," offered the first full weekend of each month, the discount only applies to the cardholder's ticket and the guest must present a valid Bank of America credit/debit card and a photo I.D. at the box office.
- The Perot Museum extends free teacher admission to all currently employed teachers in Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Mexico. Teachers must present proof of current teaching status at the Museum Box Office for admission.
Perot Museum at Fair Park
The Nature Building in Fair Park is open Friday-Sunday, noon-5pm. Admission is $1 per person, free for members. Admission to the Fair Park campus is included with your Perot Museum visit if a ticket is presented at the Fair Park box office.