|Museum General Admission|
|Eye of the Collector Exhibition**|
|Short Films (20 mins)|
|Long Films (40 mins)|
*Children under 2 are free.
**Traveling exhibition admission is an additional surcharge. Museum General Admission is required.
ABOUT YOUR VISIT
All visitors, both members and non-members require a ticket for general exhibits visits. We strongly suggest reserving your ticket(s) online in advance of your visit to avoid long lines at the Museum and possible sellouts.
Be prepared to show your printed ticket(s) or ticket barcode on your smartphone upon entering the Museum on your designated visit day.
Please note that all tickets are for timed entry at 30-minute intervals starting daily at 10am.
Click here for information on member and non-member parking.
- Tiny Giants 3D (Short film, appx. 20 mins)
- Sea Monsters: A Prehistoric Adventure 3D (Short film, appx. 20 mins)
- National Parks Adventure 3D (Long film, appx. 40 mins)
Visit the theater page for showtimes.
VISIT THE MUSEUM FOR FREE!
Museum members receive benefits all year round, including free general admission, exclusive discounts and more!
- Are you visiting Dallas?
- Are you visiting with a group?
- Are you visiting for a school field trip?
- Are you an educator?
- Are you a member of an ASTC Travel Passport museum?
- Are you a member of the U.S. Military?
- Are you a Bank of America cardholder?
- Are you a member of KERA?
*Traveling exhibition admission is an additional surcharge. Museum General Admission is required.