Perot Museum of Nature and Science at Fair Park
Our longtime headquarters in Fair Park is now the Fair Park campus of the Perot Museum of Nature and Science.
Here’s what you need to know about the Fair Park campus:
- The Perot Museum of Nature and Science in Fair Park (former Dallas Museum of Natural History) features exhibits such as Mineral Majesty, Light Play and our historical dioramas
- Admission to the Perot Museum in Fair Park $1 for non-members and free for members
- Your ticket to the Perot Museum in Victory Park provides free access to our Fair Park campus
- Hours: Friday-Sunday, noon-5pm
- Paleo Lab hours: Fridays, noon-4pm
- Address: 3535 Grand Ave. in Fair Park
- Parking is generally available within Fair Park adjacent to the Museum campus at a rate of $10/car although prices may vary. Visit fairpark.org for details about parking in Fair Park.
- The former The Science Place Building and the IMAX theater within is closed
- The Planetarium Building is closed. Looking for an experience that’s out-of-this-world? Visit the Expanding Universe Hall at the Perot Museum Victory Park campus