As a Member of the Perot Museum, you get to experience the Museum as a VIP. For members who recently joined, we will process and mail your membership card within two weeks from the date of purchase.
General exhibit tickets routinely sell out for both members and non-members. All visitors, including members, require a ticket for general exhibit visits, so we strongly suggest reserving your ticket(s) online in advance of your visit to avoid sell outs and long lines.
Although members do not actually purchase general exhibit tickets, members are still required to obtain a general exhibit entry ticket in the form of a reservation. Please bring your printed ticket(s) with you as proof of reservation on your designated visit day.
Don't forget the following perks available to you when you come and visit:
- Free general admission for the duration of your active membership
- Discounts in the Café and Museum Shop
- Discounted parking when purchased at the box office inside the Main Lobby
- Invitations to member-only events
- And more! Be sure to take advantage of all the great benefits offered to you as a member
- Reserve tickets here using your online account.
- If you have trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.756.5751.
Your household membership comes pre-loaded with vouchers for use for a friend or relative outside of anyone included under your membership. Click on "My Account" to view your account information, transaction history and member passes.
Member Passes can be applied toward non-member standard admission tickets for your additional guests, not listed on your membership account. You do not need to use Member Passes to reserve your "member tickets" as they are included with your membership.
Learn more about using your vouchers.
Questions about your membership?
Check out our FAQ just for members.
Still have questions? Call us during business hours, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm at 214.756.5751 or email email@example.com.