As a Member of the Perot Museum, you get to experience the Museum as a VIP. For members who recently joined, we will process and mail your membership card within two weeks from the date of purchase.
Due to an overwhelming response general exhibit tickets routinely sell out for both members and non-members. Since ALL VISITORS - both members and non-members - REQUIRE A TICKET for general exhibit visits, we strongly suggest reserving your ticket(s) online IN ADVANCE of your visit to avoid sell outs and long lines.
Although members do not actually purchase general exhibit tickets, members are still required to obtain a general exhibit entry ticket in the form of a reservation. Please bring your printed ticket(s) with you as proof of reservation on your designated visit day.
Don't forget the following perks available to you when you come and visit:
- Free general admission for the duration of your active membership
- Discounts in the Café and Museum Shop
- Discounted parking when purchased at the box office or ticket kiosk inside the Main Lobby
- Invitations to member-only events
- And more! Be sure to take advantage of all the great benefits offered to you as a member
- Login with your selected username and password
- Choose the date of your visit
- Add the events you will attend to your shopping cart
- Be sure to add on a film with your choice of one of our awesome 3D films. See film descriptions, trailers and showtimes
- Print out your reservation and bring it with you to avoid the box office line
Don't have an account yet? Here's how to get started:
- Click here
- Under "First Time Purchaser" click "Create Web Account"
- Follow instructions by typing in your Membership ID # (found on your membership card) and your last name
- Continue to follow directions and fill in all appropriate information to create your web account
Your household membership comes pre-loaded with vouchers for use on a friend or relative outside of anyone included under your membership. Click on "My Account" to view your account information, member passes, Explore - the member newsletter and view your transaction history.
Member Passes can be applied towards non-member standard admission tickets for your additional guests, not listed on your membership account. You do not need to use Member Passes to reserve your "member tickets" as they are included with your membership. The system will not allow you to use vouchers on your free member tickets. The option will only be available if you have non-member tickets in your cart.
Learn more about using your vouchers.
Questions about your membership?
Check out our FAQ just for members.
Download a print-friendly information sheet for current members about how to create an account, redeem your Member Guest Passes, reserve tickets online, park at the Perot Museum and more!
Still have questions? Call us during business hours, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm at 214.756.5751 or email email@example.com.