- 4-18 years
All classes are two sessions
- Perot Museum, Lower Level, Learning Labs
|Member (two sessions)||$55|
|Non-Member (two sessions)||$70|
Class dates vary by age group and month and are offered as a monthly 2-class series; we are offering classes on the 2nd and 4th Monday of every month, September-November* and January-April; we are offering Thursday classes on either the 2nd and 4th or 1st and 3rd Thursdays, depending on the month and holidays, from September-November and January-April. Parents should register their children for one series, either Mondays or Thursdays, each month.
*Monday homeschool will be the first and fourth Monday of March due to Spring Break.
- Times: 9am-Noon on Mondays or 2-5pm on Thursdays
- Monday classes are for 4-5-year-olds, 6-7-year-olds, 8-10-year-olds, and 11-13-year-olds
- For 6 year olds who may not be at traditional first grade reading levels, the 4-5 year old class may be selected
- Please note: students in the 4-6 age group should be sent with a snack, as per licensing regulations we will offer a short snack break for this class.
- Thursday classes are for 8-10-year-olds, 11-13-year-olds, and 14-18-year-olds
Cost: $55/member or $70/non-members for each 2 class series.
Overall themes are the same for all grade levels each month, however activities and curriculum will be age specific.
Each registration includes one child and one adult. Additional member adults are free. Register online using the specific program's "register" button within the list on the right.
Join today to receive the discounted member price and other perks like year-round free general admission.
The Perot Museum reserves the right to cancel camps or classes at the Museum’s discretion. If a camp or class is canceled by the Perot Museum, patrons will receive a full refund.
Call 214.428.5555 x8 or email firstname.lastname@example.org