Interactive discovery for ages 1 to 5
Spark your child's imagination with early childhood programs at the Perot Museum, featuring interactive explorations designed to nurture every child's constant quest for answers!
From artistic adventures alongside your child to gift-making workshops before special holidays, our early childhood programs are just one more reason to make the Perot Museum your destination for exploration.
Adult with Child
Enjoy programs alongside your child.
- Scribbles and Dribbles - Spring registration is open for all public. Summer registration open to members.
- Little Leonardos - Spring registration is open for all public. Summer registration open to members.
- Gallery Explorers - Sumer registration open for members.
- Kid Doodles - Registration is now closed. Stay tuned for future offerings.
Leave your 3-5 year old in the care of an early childhood professional, and let the discovery unfold!
- Discovery Camp, Jr. - Spring Break Camps are sold out. Summer Camp information is posted.
Member Registration begins February 22.
- Budding Scientists - Spring registration is open for all public. Summer registration open to members.
- Creative Minds, Busy Hands - Registration for Mother's Day and Father's Day gift making classes is open.
Free Drop-in Programs
No cost, no registration, just a healthy dose of discovery for children 5 years and younger with an adult companion.
- Art Lab - Daily activities to discover together.
- Countries, Cultures and Kids - Monthly celebrations of holidays and traditions.
- Story Time Under the Stars - Story time inside the Portable Planetarium, four sessions on the last Wednesday of each month.
Even though the names of our program categories have changed, our former Little Explorers programs are still alive and well at the Perot Museum — from Little Leonardos and Budding Scientists and Scribbles and Dribbles! The difference is that we’ve expanded our early childhood offerings to give visitors even more ways to explore!