Spring - Discovery Camp, Jr. for pre-schoolers
Modeled after our popular Discovery Camp day camps for older kids, Discovery Camp, Jr. makes science and technology accessible — and irresistible — to kids ages 3-4. Our weeklong day camps cover a colorful array of science topics, using hands-on learning and creativity emphasized through each educational adventure.
What will your child discover at the Perot Museum this spring or summer?
- Interactive experiences focused on Earth sciences, biology, paleontology, astronomy, physics and more
- Hands-on science experiments and creative crafts led by expert camp instructors
- Cutting-edge technology, tools and materials used to teach new concepts in creative ways
- Engaging experiences to share with new friends in optimally sized classrooms
- And so much more!
Enroll early! Program registration will close one week prior to start date.
The Perot Museum reserves the right to cancel camps or classes at the Museum’s discretion. If a camp or class is canceled by the Perot Museum, patrons will receive a full refund.
NEW! SPRING BREAK SESSION
For the first year ever, we are offering spring break sessions of Discovery Camp, Jr.
Spring Break 2013 Theme: Mini Museum Curators
Join us as we explore a different exhibit each day and discover how the museum curators create exhibits. The "mini museum curators" will create their own small exhibit pieces and put them all together in a mini museum for parents to see the last day of class.
Join today to receive the discounted member price and other perks like year-round free general admission.
Summer sessions offer different camp topics to give your young camper something to look forward to each day, whether attending camp for one week or multiple weeks!
- Camps will run weekly starting June 24, 2013, and run through the week of August 19
- 3-hour classes, offered twice daily, 9am and 1pm