- Perot Museum, Lower Level, Learning Labs
|Registration opens January 13, 2014|
|Registration opens January 20, 2014|
Spring - Discovery Camp, Jr. for pre-schoolers
Modeled after our popular Discovery Camp day camps for older kids, Discovery Camp, Jr. makes science and technology accessible — and irresistible — to kids ages 3-4. Our weeklong day camps cover a colorful array of science topics, using hands-on learning and creativity emphasized through each educational adventure.
What will your child discover at the Perot Museum this spring or summer?
- Interactive experiences focused on Earth sciences, biology, paleontology, astronomy, physics and more
- Hands-on science experiments and creative crafts led by expert camp instructors
- Cutting-edge technology, tools and materials used to teach new concepts in creative ways
- Engaging experiences to share with new friends in optimally sized classrooms
- And so much more!
Spring Break Camps are sold out. Please check back summer camp registration.
The Perot Museum reserves the right to cancel camps or classes at the Museum’s discretion. If a camp or class is canceled by the Perot Museum, patrons will receive a full refund.
SPRING BREAK SESSION
Theme: Interstellar Voyage
Blast off with as we tour our solar system and beyond. The young astronauts will explore planets and stars and more on their voyage into space. They might discover a new planet or star or find a new galaxy. Our space voyage includes landing in museum gallery “planets” so we can learn more about life and living and survival in space
Join today to receive the discounted member price and other perks like year-round free general admission.
Summer sessions offer different camp topics to give your young camper something to look forward to each day, whether attending camp for one week or multiple weeks!
- Camps will run weekly starting June 16, 2014, and run through the week of August 18
- 3-hour classes, offered twice daily, 9am and 1pm