Information for Registered Campers
Thank you for registering for Discovery Camp! We are so excited to have your camper join us as we bring science to life and amaze their brains! Please read through the items outlined below to ensure you have everything ready to make this adventure one your camper will never forget!
- Snacks/Lunch: Please remember that you must send your child with snacks if they are in pre-K, and snacks and a lunch if they are in kindergarten and up — we are unable to provide them with any food!
- Dropoff and Pickup: Please make sure the person picking up your child(ren) is on the approved list and comes with a photo ID.
- Change of Clothes: If your child is in second grade and below, please be sure to send them with a change of clothes.
- Policies and Procedures: Please read our Camp Policies and Procedures carefully prior to the first day of camp for all other important information regarding lunches, rules, emergency procedures, etc.
- Camp FAQs: Visit our Camp FAQs to review some of the most frequently asked questions about camps.
- Contact Katie Gagnè, Discovery Camp Manager, 214.756.5859 or Katie.email@example.com with any questions.
At the Perot Museum
If your camp(s) are at the Perot Museum, please see the map and instructions below.
With Before or After Care: enter the drop-off circle off N. Field Street (on the northeast side of the museum) during the following times.
|Before Care Dropoff||7:30–8:30am|
|After Care Pickup||3:15–5:30pm|
Without Before or After Care: enter at River Street off N. Field Street (on the northwest side of the museum), proceed through the gate and turn left into Lot A for temporary 20-minute parking during the following times.
At Hockaday School
If your camp(s) are at Hockaday School, please refer to the map and instructions below.
Park in the main parking lot on Forest Lane (marked with “Main Entrance” sign). Then take the sidewalk between Building 15 (the Lyda Hill ’60 STEAM Institute and Hockaday Science Center) and Building 13 (the Liza Lee Academic Research Center).
Follow the signs and the staff directing you up to the second floor, to classrooms S225, S227, and S229. The coordinator will direct you to the correct classroom for your child(ren).
Please make sure the person picking up your child(ren) is on the approved list and comes with a photo ID.
Contact Katie Gagnè, Discovery Camp Manager, 214.756.5859 or Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org