- Designed especially for children ages 6-12. Available for teens and adults.
- Perot Museum
Snore and explore at the Museum after hours
Go behind the scenes at the Perot Museum with after-hours access to intriguing exhibits, exclusive demonstrations and hands-on discovery — with a late-night snack, 3D movie and light breakfast to round out the experience! Designed especially for children ages 6-12, Museum sleepovers are ideal for:
- Anyone who loves to explore and discover!
General sleepovers at the Perot Museum are a great way for a parent and child or small group to experience the excitement and enlightenment of the Museum after hours!
IMPORTANT SLEEPOVER INFORMATION!
All sleepover personnel undergo a background check. Volunteers at overnight events are Perot Museum placement members of the Junior League of Dallas.
Groups of all sizes are welcome — from a parent and child to entire organizations. We require one chaperone at least 21 years of age for every four guests ages 6-12. Children under the age of 6 will not be allowed to attend.
PRICING AND RESERVATIONS: GENERAL SLEEPOVERS
- $40 per child and $22 per adult chaperone
- Minimum one chaperone (at least 21 years old) required for every four guests ages 6-12
- The reservation process starts by completing the Request for More Information
- Sleepover reservations must be made at least three weeks in advance
- Full payment is due at the time of registration
- Special payment arrangements may be made for groups of 12 or more
- Due to high demand, you attendance numbers cannot increase from your original headcount
- Payments are nonrefundable and nontransferable
SLEEPOVER WELCOME PACKET
- What to bring
- Parking and check-in info
- Medical release forms
NOTE: The forms in the welcome packet are due no later than two weeks prior to the event.