- Designed especially for children ages 6-12. Available for teens and adults.
- Perot Museum
|New Year Child||$50|
|New Year Adult||$35|
NEW YEAR CELEBRATION SLEEPOVER!
Go behind the scenes at the Perot Museum with after-hours access to intriguing exhibits, exclusive demonstrations and hands-on discovery — with a late-night snack, 3D movie and light breakfast to round out the experience!
This special sleepover will celebrate the New Year in style with activities that include:
- Frosty's Winter Wonderland, playing in the Hoglund Foundation Theater, a National Geographic Experience
- Delicious and fun New Year snacks
- A green screen photo op where kids and adults can dress up and take photos in a variety of simulated environments
- Winter frost bubbles activity
- Make-your-own snowflakes
- ...and end the night falling asleep with your own stuffed polarbear, a souvenir for each sleepover child!
Register yourself and your child today for the opportunity to proudly proclaim "I Dozed with the Dinosaurs at the Perot Museum!"
General sleepovers at the Perot Museum are a great way for a parent and child or small group to experience the excitement and enlightenment of the Museum after hours!
Doze with Dinosaurs at the Museum after hours
Go behind the scenes at the Perot Museum with after-hours access to intriguing exhibits, exclusive demonstrations and hands-on discovery — with a late-night snack, movie and light breakfast to round out the experience! Designed especially for children ages 6-12, Museum sleepovers are ideal for:
- Anyone who loves to explore and discover!
IMPORTANT SLEEPOVER INFORMATION!
All sleepover personnel undergo a background check. Volunteers at overnight events are Perot Museum placement members of the Junior League of Dallas.
Groups of all sizes are welcome — from a parent and child to entire organizations. We require one chaperone at least 21 years of age for every four guests ages 6-12. Children under the age of 6 will not be allowed to attend.
PRICING AND RESERVATIONS: GENERAL SLEEPOVERS
- $45 per child and $30 per adult chaperone
- Minimum one chaperone (at least 21 years old) required for every four guests ages 6-12
- The reservation process starts by completing the Request for More Information
- Sleepover reservations must be made at least three days in advanced of sleepover
- Full payment is due at the time of registration
- Special payment arrangements may be made for groups of 12 or more
- Payments are nonrefundable and nontransferable
SLEEPOVER WELCOME PACKET
- What to bring
- Parking and check-in info
- Medical release forms
NOTE: The forms in the welcome packet are due no later than four days prior to the event.
Souvenir Shirts and Patches
Now you can proudly proclaim “I DOZED WITH THE DINOSAURS!”
- Preorder to receive a 10% discount
- Preorders must be received at least one week prior to the night of the Museum Sleepover
- Shirt text printed with glow-in-the-dark ink
- Pick up your souvenirs in the store the day of the Sleepover