- Perot Museum
|Per Child||$10 + $5 Admission|
|Adult Chaperone||$5 + $5 Admission|
WORKSHOPS FOR JUNIOR GIRL SCOUTS
New for this year — we set the date, you join us with as few as one scout or as many as 20. Or, book a private workshop with a minimum of 22 scouts.
Scouting Request For Information Form
Badge workshop fees do not include Museum exhibits admission; however, participants may purchase tickets at a discounted rate of $5 per person. Chaperone is required.
- All attendees must be preregistered
- Reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking
- Workshops fill up quickly; we cannot hold unpaid spaces for other troop members
- Siblings may not attend workshops
- Reservations are nonrefundable and nontransferable to a different date
- All scouts must be picked up promptly at 4pm
- Adults are welcome to wait in the Lobby or Café, or to purchase general admission tickets to explore the Museum
- A release must be signed by each scout’s parent or guardian