Welcome to Perot Museum in the Field.
We’re excited to have you along to travel with us virtually as Perot Museum’s Dr. Anthony (Tony) Fiorillo, curator of earth sciences, leads a team in a summer expedition to Alaska with the hope to uncover dinosaur discoveries. Be sure to start from the beginning (bottom of the page), July 13, 2014 where team member and Perot Museum director of marketing and communications, Beth Hook, sets the stage for this years journey ahead.
- Waterfalls and More Prints
- First Find!
- Tattler Creek: Getting Started
- Day One: Perot Museum In the Field
- Murie Science and Learning Center and the Foot Print that Started It All
- Setting the Scene – Denali National Park and Preserve Summer 2014
- Intro to 2014 blog:
- The Gear Has Arrived!
- A Look Back At This Past Week in the Field
- Catching Up With The Team
- Extracting the Team from Riley Creek