Welcome to Perot Museum in the Field.
We’re excited to have you along to travel with us virtually as Perot Museum’s Dr. Anthony (Tony) Fiorillo, curator of earth sciences, leads a team in a summer expedition to Alaska with the hope to uncover dinosaur discoveries. Be sure to start from the beginning (bottom of the page), July 18, where team member and Perot Museum director of marketing and communications, Beth Hook, sets the stage for the journey ahead.
- The Gear Has Arrived!
- A Look Back At This Past Week in the Field
- Catching Up With The Team
- Extracting the Team from Riley Creek
- Helicopter to Spike Camp
- Meeting Up With Teammate Paul
- Spike Camp Prep Day
- Logging Molds
- Meadows, Footprints and Bears…Oh My!
- Looking For and Assessing Tracks
- Finding More Hadrosaur Footprints