Extreme sports, robots, freeze-motion movies, music mixing, fashion and more add up to the inspiring new traveling exhibition at the Perot Museum!
- Real Science with Students at Perot Museum - CBS
- Inside the Perot Museum’s exhibit “2theXtreme: MathAlive!” - Star-Telegram
- Concurso de matemáticas en el Museo Perot - Univision
Moving the Mammuthus columbi specimen from Ellis County to the Perot Museum was truly a mammoth undertaking!
Galapagos 3D is a story of discovery, of survival against the odds, and of nature’s ingenuity. Narrator Jeff Corwin visited the Perot for the film's premiere. Listen to his interview with KERA 90.1's Krys Boyd.
A pristine mammoth skeleton has been donated to the Perot Museum.
- Prehistoric mammoth unearthed in Texas - CNN
- Perot Museum getting rare, intact mammoth skeleton found in Ellis County gravel pit - Dallas Morning News
- Farmer finds buried treasure: intact mammoth skeleton - USA Today
- Farmers unearth 60,000-year-old MAMMOTH in family gravel pit: Rare skeleton of giant Ice Age creature is 90% complete - Daily Mail
The Perot Museum's Dr. Tony Fiorillo and team are in Denali National Park exploring a hadrosaur tracksite.