Pick your passion at the Perot Museum!
Volunteer with us to get the inside scoop on Perot Museum excitement! With a variety of opportunities, from behind-the-scenes to out on the front line, there's something for everyone.
Who can volunteer?
- Teens ages 14 and older
- Adults of any age
- Small groups (usually 10 or less)
- Corporate or civic volunteers
What are the requisites?
- A completed application on file
- Email a copy of your resume to email@example.com
- Attend a scheduled orientation
- Attend a scheduled on-boarding session
- Complete a background check
- Attend training sessions required for your position
- Be willing to commit to a minimum of 24 hours per quarter for a one-year period
- Adhere to the volunteer dress code: black slacks, solid white shirt, closed-toed shoes and Museum apron
General Volunteer Application
Complete this general application if you are interested in becoming a Perot Museum of Nature and Science year-round volunteer.
For additional information, contact the Volunteer Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Discovery Corps Opportunities
Discovery Corps exists to foster student interest in science, education and the Perot Museum of Nature and Science through the contribution of student volunteer service. Teens will discover new interests in nature and science, develop leadership and communication skills, and earn service learning hours by assisting in summer Discovery Camps and engaging Museum guests throughout the permanent exhibit halls.
Perot Museum of Nature and Science internships provide an opportunity for current undergraduate and post-graduate students to build professional and educational skills while providing service to the community.