Image Archivist Volunteer
Image Archivist volunteers are based in the Marketing Department and report to the Graphic Manager. This position works with the marketing team, other Perot Museum departments and partners as well as with a variety of external resources.
- Locate images relating to the Perot Museum, which are in a wide variety of folders
- Organize located images into one main location on the Museum server
- Organize images based on type, content and size
- Define image content by labeling — for example: “Construction,” “Renderings,” “Tours,” etc.
- Provide hard copy spreadsheets or other means to physically record the file structures
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Initiative, independent thought and impeccable judgment
- Capability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally
- Talent for working independently with little direction
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Orientation: 4 hours
- Orientations held monthly
- Sign up for orientation of choice at initial interview
To be determined at interview with Marketing Department
To be determined by Graphic Manager
Standard: Two shifts per month (approximately 4 hours each) for at least one calendar year. Department may require a different time commitment structure.
18 and older