Birthday Party Guide Volunteer
Sales, Family Adventures
The Birthday Party Guide is the liaison between the Party Family, Party Hostess/Facilitator and Sales Coordinator. The Guide will lead party guests to the party room, bring supplies to Party Hostesses/Facilitators, and assist with room set up.
- Lead guests to their party room in a friendly, inviting and professional manner
- Bring supplies to the Party Hostess/Facilitator
- Assist with party room setup
- Work with Sales Coordinator for the smooth functioning of birthday parties
- Provide exceptional customer service when handling any and all issues
Skills and Abilities
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Ability to communicate in a friendly, clear and professional manner
- Follow directions in a fast paced environment
- Maintain a neat, professional appearance
- Must be able to stand for four hours
Training normally occurs on day of shift.
Day of first shift worked.
The usual shift schedules are listed below:
- Saturday: 9:30am-1:30pm, or 1:30-5:30pm
- Sunday: noon-5pm
- When possible, the Saturday volunteer may work both shifts